CAREERS WITH US_
We love people! It’s what our business is all about.
We recruit and develop, including our outsourced team members, against a set of shared values and culture. We are proud to be an Investor in People company and are always looking for talented people to join us – even when we're not currently advertising for new roles.
If you think you would be a good fit at RTS Group, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager (Learning
We will shortly be recruiting for a project manager based in our offices near Chippenham in Wiltshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic company in a busy, high volume but friendly environment. The role will suit someone who is highly organised, has rigorous attention to detail and thrives when working within a team.
- Experience of digital learning and design projects
- Proficiency with recognised performance management tools
- Extensive customer relationship building experience
- Strong influencing and interpersonal effectiveness skills
- A proven track record of delivering high quality outcomes, on time and within budget
If you think this sounds like the right job for you and you wish to register your interest, then please send us a copy of your CV.
Business Performance Support Manager
We are currently developing a role for one of our clients to strengthen profitability of their Dealer networks across the European region. The function will be to provide business information and analysis as well as regular and ad-hoc reporting to senior management.
One of the key responsibilities will be to manage the pan European implementation of a new or upgraded composite system due in 2022 that will collate and produce Dealer financial information. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills. They will also need to be prepared to travel within Europe.
Key Skills required:
- Proficient in dealer operations and financial performance measurement
- High competence in dealer financial composite reporting
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent PC skills in-particular Excel and Power Point.
If you believe you have the right attributes for this role, please get in touch by sending a brief overview of your relevant experience along with a current CV.
The people that make a difference_
Meet the Team
Our business is like yours – it’s driven by people. Meet our experts working together to deliver great learning.